We are excited to share with you the official application for the Hill to Harbor summer employment program. This program is looking to assemble a team of dynamic high school students, ages 15-18, from Boston who will engage youth and families through play and hands-on learning at several of Boston’s most iconic destinations.
Hill to Harbor consists of two primary program areas:
1. Boston Harbor Islands Discovery Camp is a five-day, week-long program specifically targeting Boys and Girls Clubs and YMCAs. Corps Members serve as group assistants, working alongside Park Rangers to engage 8-12 year old campers in three island experiences. To learn more about this program, check out this video.
2. Engaging Youth and Families along Boston’s Trails to Freedom is a four-day per week commitment, focused on engaging both youth groups and families along Boston’s Greenway, Freedom Trail and Black Heritage Trail. Corps members will work together facilitate a variety of free-play and guided experiences in various locations in Boston’s downtown and waterfront areas.
This work will be accomplished in partnership with the National Park Service, a federal agency. Applicants must be:
– Between the ages of 15-18.
– U.S. Citizens, and Residents of Boston
– Available to work 4-5 days per week, June 29-August 18 2017
Click here to apply: https://goo.gl/forms/4bf01AYqQ13WCjZs1
Applications are due by Sunday, April 16th, 2017.