Traditionally held the weekend of or before Halloween, Old North celebrates the autumn season by inviting families to participate in a variety of FREE, fun, and light-hearted activities in our beautiful Bigelow Courtyard. This fesitval takes place immediately after the North End’s Halloween Party & Parade.
2017’s festival is tentatively scheduled for Saturday, October 28!
- Make a tricorne hat or create your own paper lantern
- Shop the book and gift shop sale
- Tour the church’s crypt … if you dare!
- Play Prince’s Prowl on your mobile devices
- Win an Old North gift basket filled with tour tickets and goodies
- Enjoy some spooky cupcakes
Delight in the fall season with a unique experience at Boston’s most famous historic site — your family will thank you!