An after-hours experience at Old North Church and Historic Site
- Up to 2 hours on campus for up to 100 guests
- Guided tours of church including the crypt and bell-ringing chamber
- Living history interpretation at Edes & Gill Print Shop and Captain Jackson’s Colonial Chocolate Shop
- Indoor standing reception space available for up to 60 guests (catering fees additional) in our gift shop
- Outdoor reception space for up to 100 guests (tent and catering fees additional)
- Discount of 10 percent at our gift shop for your group that evening
- Referral to one of the several North End restaurants with private dining rooms
For up to 50 guests: $1500.00
For over 50 and up to 100 guests: $2500.00
We can customize your experience, too. Contact the Old North Foundation at email@example.com or 617-858-8231 for further information.
Click here for more information about after hours weddings.