There are two shops at The Old North Church, Captain Jackson’s Historic Chocolate Shop and the main gift shop. Captain Jackson’s Historic Chocolate Shop features American Heritage Chocolate, locally made chocolates, teas and other gift items. The main gift shop, located in what was formerly the St Francis Chapel, is 1200 square feet of items for the entire family. All of the Old North Shops have complete lines of branded merchandise specific to the location. Plus, we also have an online gift shop— more of our stock is always being added!
We are open whenever the church is open!
Hours of Operation:
November 16 – March 31: 10:00am – 4:00pm
April 1 – November 15: 9:00am – 6:00pm
*Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
Captain Jackson’s Historic Chocolate Shop is located on Unity Street, just behind our main Gift Shop.