An after-hours experience at Old North Church and Historic Site
- Up to 2 hours on campus for up to 100 guests
- Guided tours of church including the crypt and bell-ringing chamber
- Living history interpretation at Captain Jackson’s Historic Chocolate
- Indoor standing reception space available for up to 50 guests (catering fees additional)
- Outdoor reception space for up to 100 guests standing and 50 seated (tent and catering fees additional)
For up to 50 guests: $1500.00
For over 50 and up to 100 guests: $2500.00
We can customize your experience, too. Contact the Old North Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-858-8231 for further information.
* Please note, weddings are handled by the Old North Congregation. Please click here to inquire about wedding ceremonies.
Click here for more information about after hours weddings.